In response to its commitment to continue to work on further improvements to its suite of productivity Office 365, Microsoft has incorporated new features for plans for workers remote, also called “Kiosk workers” which makes them much more advantageous.
Many large organizations have users, called “remote workers”, who do not have dedicated teams. For example, employees by turns, points of sale that use shared PCs, etc. K1 and K2plans have been designed for these types of workers.
- Counts of mail from Exchange Online, until now with a capacity of 500 MB.
- Access to Sharepoint Online.
- Office Web Apps to display (K1 and K2) and to edit (K2) professional Office documents plus directly in the browser.
The new features and improvements are:
- The size of mailboxes has been increased up to 1 GB without additional cost.
- Availability of Exchange ActiveSync for mobile devices without additional cost.
- Possibility of hiring cost added by user, the capability of archiving emails OAE (Exchange Online Archiving) of unlimited size.
These new features will be activating gradually in the coming months, offering more value and flexibility to meet the needs of online organizations productivity.